- 2021 Xmas Tree Pickup Press Release (PDF)
- 2021 Martin Luther King Jr Day Holiday Press Release (PDF)
- Crack Seal Program 2020 - Beginning Tues 9-8-2020 (PDF)
- Route 220 (Taylor Road) Milling & Resurfacing Project
- Enfield Municipal Stormwater Management Information (PDF)
- Honeywell Energy Performance Contract Summary – Sept 2018 – A Success! (PDF)
- Honeywell Energy Conservation Measures - Occupant Instructions (PDF)
- 2018 Recollect Press Release (PDF)
- 2020 Eversource Tree Trimming Map
- 2020 Eversource Tree Trimming Information Packet
- MS4 Notice (PDF)
- 2019 MS4 Annual Report - Town of Enfield
- 2020 MS4 Annual Report Implementation - Town of Enfield (PDF)
Learn about building and grounds maintenance.
The Custodial Services Division is responsible for the cleaning, care and upkeep of 25 town buildings.
The Department of Public Works Engineering Office is responsible for managing the design and construction of all ROADS Referendum projects, Capital Improvement Program, issuing right-of-way permits for all activities within the Town's right-of-way, plan review for Development Services and developing annual and long term schedules for surface treatments on Town streets.
Look up information on the Fleet Services Division of Public Works.
The Highway Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining approximately 180 miles of town owned roadway.
The Refuse and Resource Management Division is responsible for the collection and disposal of trash and recyclables.
Information updating residents on current road rehabilitation projects and the ROADS 2015 five-year road improvement referendum project.
Live countdown clock for the time left residents have to clear their sidewalks after a snow event before they are violating the Town's sidewalk ordinance.
The Enfield Water Pollution Control Division is responsible for the efficient removal of pollutants from wastewater generated by the residents and businesses in Enfield.