Registrar of Voters
820 Enfield Street, Enfield, CT 06082
2012 Voter Regisration Updates & Key Dates
Presidential Election, November 6, 2012
What are the qualifications necessary to be a voter?
To Register to Vote you must:
- Be a United States Citizen;
- Be 17 years of age (if you will turn 18 on or before election day);
- Be a Resident of the Town of Enfield; and
- Not be a convicted felon confined to an institution, community residence or on parole, or whose electoral privileges have not been restored (Conn. Gen. Stat. 9-12, 9-46)
Where can I register to vote?
To register to vote in Enfield, just download the Voter Registration Form , complete the appropriate information, and mail the completed form to:
Enfield Registrar of Voters
820 Enfield Street
Enfield, CT 06082
In Connecticut, citizens may register to vote by mail and at all of the following locations:
- Local Registrars of Voters;
- Municipal Town Clerk;
Citizens can obtain a Voter Registration Form at the following locations, but need to submit it to one of the Town Hall locations listed above.
- Connecticut Department of Social Services;
- Connecticut Department of Health Services;
- Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles;
- Connecticut Department of Mental Retardation;
- Connecticut Board of Education and Services for the Blind;
- Connecticut Commission on Deaf and Hearing Impaired;
- Connecticut Office of Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities;
- Public Libraries;
- Colleges and Universities;
- All Armed Forces Recruitment Offices; and
- Many non-profit, community-based organizations.
|Carol R. Censki
||Democratic Registrar of Voters
||Republican Registrar of Voters