A TIF Advisory Committee is designated by the Town and charged with advising and guiding the Town Council on the implementation of the District Plans.
The TIF Advisory Committee shall consist of five people appointed by the Town Council and shall include:
1. Two members of Town Council;
2. One member of the Economic Development Commission;
3. One member of the Conservation Commission;
4. One member of the Planning & Zoning Commission; and
5. The Director of Development Services, Director of Finance, Town Assessor all acting as Staff liaisons.
The Enfield TIF Advisory Committee shall advise the Town Council as to the implementation of District Master Plans, make proposals and recommendations to the Town Council regarding revisions to District Master Plans and prepare and recommend to the Town Council an annual budget for the operation and maintenance of the districts for submission by the Town Council approval.