Planning & Zoning


Guidelines for Reopening of Restaurants on May 20, 2020

Sector rules for May 20th reopen

Guidance Statement on Outdoor Service of Alcoholic Beverages

Patio, Extension of Use, and/or Additional Consumer Bar Application

Temporary Certificate for Outdoor Dining

Enfield FAQ Guide to Temporary Outdoor Dining

Temporary Certificate for Outdoor Dining or Retail


The Planning & Zoning Commission, Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Historic District Commission are now holding e-meetings. The agendas, instructions on how to access the meetings, and application materials are all being posted on the Commission websites for public inspection:

Planning & Zoning Commission:

Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency:

Zoning Board of Appeals:

Historic District Commission: 

To reach the Planning Office, please call the main line at 860-253-6355 or email

Frequent Information Requests: