ENFIELD SENIOR CENTER
As a focal point for aging services, the Enfield Senior Center provides social, educational, and recreational opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of older adults in an open and accepting atmosphere.
May 2021 Newsletter <---- Click Here
April 2021 Newsletter <---- Click Here
Class Registration Information
VAMS Registration Guide
State Vaccination Hotline
Open Daily from 8:00am - 8:00pm
AARP Tax-Aide Program
The AARP Tax-Aide program is currently FULL. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please call the Senior Center at 860-763-7425. You must reach a staff person to be added to the waiting list; the waiting list DOES NOT guarantee you an appointment.
This program is on Mondays ONLY, February 22 - April 26, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, by appointment only. Due to COVID-19, this year's Tax-Aide program will be for Enfield residents only and there will be a limited number of appointments available.
*This service will be "contactless". On the date and time of your appointment, please drive to the back of the Senior Center. A tax volunteer will greet you and obtain all required paperwork. You will be given instructions for follow up and completion of the process via phone.
If you already have an appointment you will need the form and information below
Intake and Interview AARP Tax-Aide Form <---- Click Here
What you Need to Bring with you <---- Click Here
The following services are available via phone and are free 15-minute consultations from 10:00 to 11:45 am. Call the Senior Center at 860-763-7425 to schedule an appointment.
Ask the Lawyer: April 28th, 2021
Ask the Realtor: Open availability. Call 860-593-4248 to set up appointment.
Legal Consultation: April 20th, 2021
Ask The CPA: Open availability. Call 860-741-3716 to set up appointment.
PRIME FITNESS CENTER
Health and Wellness
PRIME Fitness Update
The Enfield Senior Center is excited to announce that it will re-open the Prime Fitness Center starting Monday, April 5, 2021.
To meet the State guidelines the Fitness Center will continue to do the following:
- The Fitness Center will continue to use the adjacent Multipurpose Room to provide 6 foot spacing between machines.
- All participants must wear a mask during their visit including while they workout.
- Members will be required to clean the machines after each use.
- Staff will perform general cleaning during the day as time permits.
- A staff member will be on duty while the Fitness Center is open.
- Members will enter through the external door marked Entrance to the Fitness Center and exit through the opposite external door marked Exit. Members will not be admitted to the Fitness Center from the main portion of the Senior Center.
- Congregating will not be permitted while entering, exiting, or using the Fitness Center.
- Chairs will be available inside the Fitness Center for member to change shoes. The lockers will not be available for use.
- Participants must be a current member. New memberships will not be taken at this time dues to limited hours.
Workout times and capacity limits:
- The Fitness Center will be open 8:00am – 4:00pm.
- No appointments will be necessary.
- There will be a limit of twelve (12) members in the Fitness Center the same time.
- If the Fitness Center has met its capacity of twelve (12) members, then other members will have to wait until someone leaves.
The Enfield Senior Center reserves the right to make changes to the Fitness Center as Town, State, or Federal regulations require.
Online Health and Wellness
Silver Sneakers: www.facebook.com/silversneakers