News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/22/2020 4:45:00 PM to 7/2/2020 12:00:01 AM.

News Flash

Community News

Posted on: May 20, 2020

[ARCHIVED] Temporary Certificate for Outdoor Dining or Retail

The Town of Enfield is now offering Temporary Certificates for Outdoor Dining for all food service establishments! The application must be submitted to the Planning & Zoning Department with a site plan or sketch of the proposed outdoor dining arrangement and is free of charge. Review of the Building, Police, Fire, and Health Departments is required as part of the application. For any assistance submitting an application, please call the Planning & Zoning Department at 860-253-6355 or email at

Enfield FAQ Guide to Temporary Outdoor Dining

Temporary Certificate for Oudoor Dining or Retail

Facebook Twitter Email